Affordable Semaglutide injection Now Offered by Dr. Nhi Le
(wave for existing patients)
$399 (1mg/2.5ml vial)
$499 (5mg/2.5ml vial)
Same active ingredient (Semaglutide) as in Ozempic® and Wegovy®
Unlimited follow-up texting on Medici app
All materials needed to administer the medication
The Medical Weight-Loss Program
- Supervised by a our physician via a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform.
- Any time online support to ensure you’re getting the most out of the program.
- Intended to reduce excess weight in a sustainable way.
- Includes vitamin B12, which helps speed up metabolism and boost energy levels
What is Semaglutide?
- An FDA-approved antidiabetic and anti-obesity medication used for long-term weight management.
- Works by increasing insulin secretion and lowering blood sugar level.
- Helps reduce appetite and food cravings.
- Used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Each package includes
- vial before use Semaglutide with B12 (should be refrigerate when not in use)
- Syringes and needles
- Instructions how to inject
Consultation with a medical professional is required before receiving the treatment. If you are ineligible, a refund will be provided.
If eligible, your prescription will be fulfilled by an-approved US-based pharmacy.
Most orders, once approved, will be delivered within 1- 2 weeks.
Semaglutide will not be prescribed to anyone with the following: BMI under 27, eating disorder, gallbladder disease, drug or alcohol abuse, recent bariatric surgery, pancreatitis, medullary thyroid cancer, currently pregnant or breastfeeding, planning to become pregnant, diabetic retinopathy, multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2, or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma.