Summer may be the time for barbeques, swimming, and warm nights under the stars – but when you’re suffering from acne, all you want to do is stay inside and hide your face. Whether you suffer from stubborn cysts or intense breakouts, you want to put an end to the cycle of misery.
But no matter how many acne products you buy and how many at-home treatments you use, nothing seems to work. You’re looking for the kind of solution you can count on – not one that takes money out of your wallet without giving you the results you deserve.
If this sounds familiar to you, it’s time to put an end to the acne that’s causing embarrassment or low self-esteem. You need the kind of professional treatments that will bring about real results…
And flawless, beautiful skin is exactly what you’ll find at with our new acne treatment at the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas!
Our Five-Star Acne Treatments in Victoria
Dr. Nhi Le, a skin care and acne expert, and her team understand that not all acne is created equal. That’s why we approach every client with a specialized treatment based on the type of acne you’re suffering from. Take a look at our range of acne treatments to discover how we can help remove pore-clogging impurities and raging-red acne to reveal a gorgeous complexion:
- Our special Micro Peel series is a powerful, unique procedure that combines microdermabrasion and a chemical peel. You may experience some redness and peeling in the first 2-3 days, but you’ll also likely see results after just 1 treatment. We recommend a series of 6 treatments every 2 weeks.
- The Hydrafacial is another effective anti-acne solution. This procedure focuses on hydrating the skin by exfoliating and removing dead skin cells, which may be clogging your pores. There’s no downtime, and we recommend 3 to 6 treatments.
- The IPL Photofacial is the ideal solution for those with cystic acne. This treatment will help reduce inflammation, redness and dark pigmentation. There may be a little swelling for a day or two after your treatment. We recommend 3 to 6 treatments done every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Dr. Le may recommend and prescribe topical and oral medication to help prevent and clear up acne, in some severe cases.
- Dr. Le can also help you treat other skin-related issues, including rosacea, melasma, moles, skin tags and more.
As you can see, the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas is the premier destination for patients who want to put an end to the miserable cycle of acne – for good. Our acne care expert team will instruct how to keep your skin clear at home by using the right anti-acne skincare products, along with the Clarisonic brush.
Visit Dr. Nhi Le and her team today to banish your blemish woes and improve your self-image with a range of acne treatments that will promote a clear and beautiful complexion. Just fill out the form in the top right corner or call 361-576-9100.