Who does not want to look flawless and attractive! Obviously no one… people with uneven skin or other skin problems generally seek for permanent or at least long lasting solutions. There are ample of procedures and treatments across the world that promotes beauty at ease. Besides, all are not effectual. Here we are going to tell you the best of treatments. You must have heard about the micro needling technique to rejuvenate the skin as ever.
Well! Undoubtedly it is an effective treatment and easy procedure to follow. Thousands of patients around the world have been benefitted from this treatment. Let me tell you all about the treatment so that, it will help you to understand it better.
Introduction to the technology and what it does to the skin!
Micro needling is a dermatological process that uses small needles and pricks the skin to generate new collagen. The other purpose for this treatment includes
- Generate skin tissues for smoother and firmer skin
- It also tones your skin to give it newer look
- It is effective to treat various scars, large pores and wrinkles on your skin
- Fine lines and stretch marks can also be treated through this micro needling treatment
- Acne scaring, brown spots, pigment issues, and skin texture are some other issues that can be treated with this treatment
When can you see the remarkable result of the treatment!
Dermatologists prefer this treatment as it is very effective and gives assured and instant results. Generally, the procedures are spaced between four to six weeks but the patient can feel and see the effects from first session itself.
Initially the visible effect may be superficial but the skin turns to be better in texture and radiant as the deeper skin continues its healing process. It may take few sessions for absolute results but honestly, they are long lasting and worthy.
Is it possible to perform micro needling treatment @ home!
Many of the people around the globe ask this question and luckily YES! It can be performed at home. What all you need is the perfect device. But first of all, let me tell you the other names Familiar to people for the treatment. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) and Percutaneous Collagen Induction (PCI) are two other names of this skin needling treatment.
Coming back to the main thing, the device for Micro needling at home! There are certain FDA approved devices available in the market. Most importantly you can also buy them online. There are ample of products available in the market but, to get the desired result you must always make sure the certain points:
- The product must be FDA Approved
- Non-insulated motorized micro needling device is always a good choice
- The device with 3deep RF technology is very effective, smooth, fast operating and quick with results
- The device must have smooth gliding insertion motion to the skin
- It should offer fast, comfortable and continuous operation mode
- Device with fractional pulse mode technology generate more heat safely into the dermis
- The above technology helps for better collagen remodeling
- The device’s precision depth should be adjustable as per the need or requirement
- The depth of ideally adjustable needle should be from 0.5mm to 5mm
Now! When you already have known so much about the technology and its device you can be your own dermatologist but, make sure you follow all the instructions and precautions of the device and treatment. Once you are done with the treatment you will be able to notice the remarkable difference in your skin. Ready to get the flawless and attractive you again?
At Fountain of youth medical spa in Victoria, Dr. Nhi Le and her team will provide you the best guidance and treatment. Call 361-576-9100 for an appointment.