Halloween season is here, and that means lots of costumes, trick or treating, and of course, vampires. But here at The Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas, we’re not interested in vampires for costume ideas; instead, we’re looking at them as the inspiration for the latest anti-aging innovation in the beauty industry.
What is the Vampire Facelift?
The PRP Vampire Facelift is an ideal way to restore a youthful glow and vitality to the face, especially if you’re suffering from the following skin woes:
- Your skin has become sallow-looking, which makes your face appear gray or yellow.
- Your facial features and shape have become droopy as a result of losing skin-firming collagen.
- Your skin’s texture isn’t as smooth and resilient, which makes you look more tired and worn-out.
The Vampire Facelift is designed to address all of these issues by combining the face-lifting powers of hyaluronic acid fillers with stem cells from the patient’s own blood. These stem cells are isolated from the blood in real-time, then applied to the patient’s face to stimulate the growth of new tissue, which produces more collagen and blood vessels for a youthful and healthy glow.
The Secrets Behind the Vampire Facelift
A vampire facelift is an intricate procedure at the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa, which utilizes the following three steps:
- First, Dr. Nhi Le will inject hyaluronic acid fillers to create a foundation for a smoother, more voluminous face. Dr. Le will either use Restalyne or Juvederm at this stage.
- Once the fillers have been injected, Dr. Le will draw blood from the client and utilize a special device – known as a centrifuge – to isolate the platelets from the blood. These platelets are known as platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which can help produce new skin tissue once applied to the face.
- After “activating” the platelets, Dr. Le will apply numbing cream to the face and utilize a small needle to place the multi-potent plasma back into the facial skin.
After the application process, the patient can expect to see youthful, revitalized, and glowing skin. Since the new look is the result of enhanced collagen levels, patients will be delighted to realize that the results are beautifully natural.
To experience the PRP Vampire Facelift for yourself, visit Dr. Nhi Le at the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, TX today. We’re just a short drive from Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Austin, Sugarland, El Campo & Houston. To learn more simply fill out the form in the top right corner or call 361-576-9100.