Spider veins are basically small damaged veins that appear on the skin surface. You will notice red, purple or blue thread-like appearance of the veins on your legs, face or other parts of the body. They are usually not painful for the person, suffering from the issue but generally, people look for its elimination for cosmetic use. If not treated on time, it may turn chronic later-on. Spider vein is also known as thread veins. There are lots of ways by which the issue can be cured conveniently.
Before we discuss any treatment further, we should focus on the causes of spider veins:
- When the valves present in the vein stop working properly, you will notice spider veins in your legs.
- Blood may struggle to flow in the right direction due to damaged valves or weakened valves in the veins.
- Veins primarily work to carry blood back to the heart but, when the one way valve closes blood begins to pool inside that will cause the bulge in veins. This process of struggle for blood flow in veins causes spider veins in legs.
- Talking about the face, spider veins are often the result of bursting the tiny blood vessels.
- Increased blood pressure or excessive sun damage can be the major cause of spider veins in face skin.
Here are some of the common factors that may cause Spider veins:
- Up to 90% of people suffering from spider veins have family history of the issue. It may be genetic in most of the cases.
- Pregnancy can be the other reason for this issue as women have increased blood flow due to fetus. Generally it is cured itself post pregnancy but in some cases it may be permanent or prolonged.
- Your gender may also be the issue. Amazed! It’s true that women tend to suffer from spider veins more than men.
- Age is also the factor of spider veins. Older people have weakened vein valves so, it can be the major reason of the issue.
Health concerns that may cause spider veins are:
- Overweight body
- Hormonal imbalance
- Sitting or standing regularly for prolonged periods
Asclera Injections- best in class treatment for spider veins
There are enormous methods to treat spider veins like, compression stockings or socks, support pantyhose, and much more. Besides, among these methods the best and most promising solution to spider veins is asclera injection.
This is the FDA approved treatment where the injections are directly injected in the veins. It is indicated to scleroses uncomplicated spider and reticular veins. This is a prescription medicine used by expert practitioners in form of injections. The procedure followed for this treatment is known as sclera-therapy. It is mainly used to remove unwanted spider veins from your legs.
The needle is inserted carefully in the affected vein and medicine is injected slowly while the needle is still in that particular vein. To avoid vein rupture the gentle pressure is applied by the expert practitioner. Once the injection is injected and the area is covered with gauge, your doctor will apply little pressure in form of bandage or stocking.
After the session is done the patient is prescribed to walk for at least 15 to 20 minutes and kept under observation for some time to notice any allergic reaction. Once you are done with the process you will see the noticeable change in the vein appearance. This is the most prominent solution to the problem. The result oriented treatment of asclera injection has proven its effect around the world and thousands or millions of people are happy with the treatment.
Call (361) 576-9100 for appointment and get best treatment at Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas.