The holidays can be very stressful with shopping, entertaining relatives in town, kids on break from school, and simply making sure everything is just is in order. There’s no better cure for this holiday stress than a massage, and if you’re in South Texas, there’s no better place to get a relaxing massage than at the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, TX.
Cindy Garcia is the licensed massage therapist for the Fountain of Youth, and she brings many years of experience to the practice.
Keep in mind that there are many different types of massages that the Fountain of Youth offers, including:
- Therapeutic Stone Massage: This soothing treatment combines several different massage techniques with the healing power of heated river stones. The stones are strategically placed on high tension areas for maximum relaxation.
- Swedish Massage: A full-body massage that eases muscle aches and tension. This massage is also great for improving blood flow and lymphatic circulation.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Focuses on very deep, slow massage movements that targets muscles below the surface of top muscles. These massages can be intense, but good for people with muscular-skeletal disorders or people who receive frequent massages.
- Cranial & Foot Massage: This is a more gentle massage applied strategically to cranial areas, which is then followed up by a massage of the feet. The massage targets various trigger points to relieve tension.
- Sports Massage: Great for athletes of all ages. If you ever suffer from muscle soreness, fatigue, or even lack or flexibility resulting from activity this is the perfect massage for you. The massage works best if performed one day after activity.
Now, through the end of the year, we’re running specials on our massages. We’re offering Swedish massages for only $60, and only $15 more for hot stone of deep tissue massages. If you’re looking for additional discounts talk to us today about becoming a VIP member and how you can save on every treatment.
Also, massages make the perfect gifts for the holidays! Consider a massage gift card for a loved one and they’ll be sure to thank you later. You can purchase massage gift cards directly from our website on our holiday specials page.
Whether you’re in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Austin, El Campo, Sugarland, Shriner, Cuero, Yokum, or anywhere in South Texas near the gulf coast, come to the Fountain of Youth for your next massage. To learn more about getting a massage simply fill out the form in the top right corner, or call us at 361-576-9100.