You may have enjoyed those warming sunshine rays during your youthful summers, but you’re deeply regretting your careless attitude about sun protection every time you look in the mirror. You can see sun spots and age spots starting to form on your visage, even though you still feel the same energy and vitality you did a decade ago.
If sun and age spots are marring your otherwise flawless complexion, you don’t have to resort to using expensive cover up or investing in skin creams that simply don’t deliver on their promises. Instead, head to Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas to discover how you can reverse the damage safely and effectively.
Take a look at some of the sun and age spot treatments we use to restore your glowing and flawless appearance. It’s just many of the reasons why our clients truly regard us as their own “Fountain of Youth”!
- Micro-peel: We use the innovative combination of a microdermabrasion along with a chemical peel to produce a wonderful complexion that’s free from sun and age spots. This intensive peel reveals fresh and youthful skin, and reduces the look of dark spots. Clients often achieve significant results after just one treatment, but dark age spots or sun spots require treatments every three months to maintain optimal results.
- Microdermabrasion: A microdermabrasion refreshes the appearance of the skin by removing the dull top layer of skin through intense exfoliation. This treatment can help reduce the appearance of spots, as well as clear up any acne scars or hyperpigmentation.
- Medical Chemical Peel: This peel uses a chemical solution that makes it easier to remove the dull and damaged top layers of skin. This can help eliminate uneven skin pigmentation, especially when incorporated into a regular skin care routine. We recommend that clients undergo three to five treatments for optimal results.
- IPL/Photofacial Treatments: This special non-ablative technology uses pulse durations and wavelengths to stimulate the production of collagen, which helps the body naturally produce new skin. This can help you eliminate sun and age spots without the downtime of chemical peels.
- Fraxel Resurfacing Laser: While Fraxel resurfacing lasers are often used to treat acne and smooth the facial skin, this innovative treatment can also reduce sun and age spots, thanks to its ability to increase collagen levels.
- Revlite Laser Rejuvenation: The Revlite laser can take years off your face by gently brightening and smoothing your skin, reducing the appearance of sun and age damage.
- Cosmeceuticals: We have a number of skin care products to diminish the signs of aging a sun damage, including Obagi Nuderm kit with Retin A, Neocutis Blanche cream, Bellederm skin lightening cream, Non HQ whitening cream and a specialty compounded bleaching cream by Dr Le.
You can help prevent aging and sun damage by regularly wearing an SPF 30 or higher. Dr Le suggests Neova Z- Silc SPF 45, Neova TiSilc SPF 60, or Solar Total Block Tizio3 SPF 40.
If you’re ready to reverse your facial spots caused by the aging process or too much sun in your youthful years, visit the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas to undergo one of our innovative and youth-enhancing treatments.
We’re just a short drive from Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Austin, Sugarland and El Campo. To learn more just fill out the form in the top right corner or call 361-576-9100.