In the pursuit of a perfect complexion, you’ve invested significant time and money in attaining the kind of facial glow that’s usually reserved for A-list celebrities. However, no matter how many expensive facial creams or treatments you’ve invested in, you just can’t seem to eliminate the hyperpigmentation that’s marring your otherwise flawless visage.
Hyperpigmentation, or skin discoloration, is a common complexion issue that’s surprisingly difficult to resolve. This hyperpigmentation can be caused by many conditions, including sun spots, age spots, acne scars, and other discolorations that have made themselves a permanent part of your facial features. While many people suffer from hyperpigmentation, there’s no denying that you want to find a way to get a flawless complexion that will make your friends and family members jealous.
Hyperpigmentation Treatments at the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa
If this sounds familiar to you, then it’s time to visit the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas today. Dr. Nhi Le and her staff of talented medical professionals have worked hard to develop truly innovative and results-driven treatments that specialize in reducing and even eliminating the look of hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration.
Take a look at some of the treatments that allow us to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and other skin discolorations:
- Microdermabrasion: This intensive exfoliation treatment makes it possible for you to eliminate the look of spots and skin discolorations. Microdermabrasion removes the top layer of skin, which reveals the fresh and youthful skin lurking beneath the surface. With every microdermabrasion treatment, you’ll see spots fading until they’re practically non-existent.
- Medical Chemical Peel: This skin treatment uses a special chemical formula that removes the dead and dull layers of skin, thus quickly revealing the fresh and youthful skin underneath. Chemical peels may cause redness and intense peeling, so it’s important to schedule this skin discoloration treatment well before any special events or photo ops.
- Fraxel Resurfacing Laser: This special laser treatment is fantastic for hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration, as it stimulates the production of collagen within the skin. This allows the body to naturally shed dull skin layers faster, thus revealing a facial complexion that’s free from dark spots and other flaws.
- Revlite Laser Rejuvenation: This laser treatment brightens and smoothes skin instantly and gently.
- Endymed FSP: This treatment reduces pigments, wrinkles, pores, acne scars and more!
- Compound Bleaching Creams: This solution can help peel off melasma in only one week!
Dr. Le has experience treating all different skin types and skin tones. Ethnic skin requires special care and different treatments to avoid post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Remember after any hyperpigmentation treatment, especially lasers or peels, to wear sunscreen at all times and avoid prolonged sun exposure.
At the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, Texas, we have plenty of treatment options for clients who want to eliminate their hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration woes. Our Victoria, TX office is conveniently located near Corpus Christi, Austin, San Antonio, El Campo and Sugarland.
Spring into a younger and more beautiful you today! Call to book your consultation with Dr. Le, simply fill out the form in the top right corner or call 361-576-9100.