When it comes to clear and refreshed complexions, one only needs to look to Hollywood to see glamorous examples of how starlets shine on the red carpet. Their skin practically oozes light, while you’d be hard-pressed to find one zit, brown spot, or any other sign of discoloration. While these stars have certainly been genetically blessed, it’s important to note that they have some of the best skin care secrets up their sleeves…
And one of those secrets is the HydraFacial MD.
This might sound like just your typical facial, but take a closer look: the HydraFacial MD is actually an innovative skincare regimen that detoxifies, rejuvenates, and protects your skin from aging free radicals. In just the span of a single session, your facial skin can go from dull and uninspired to bright, beautiful and clear.
The HydraFacial MD is so great at producing results because it utilizes the brand’s patented HydroPeel tips, which has multiple peeling edges that exfoliates the skin. This allows dead skin to be brushed away, while a new and younger-looking complexion is allowed to shine through. What’s more, the unique spiral design effectively dislodges impurities from the skin, which can help reduce pore size and prevent future breakouts.
Want to learn more about the steps behind HydraFacial MD? Take a look:
- The first step is to remove the dead skin that’s clogging your facial features. Once the dead skin cells are removed, your aesthetician will move to the next step.
- A gentle acid peel is applied to the face, which helps loosen dirt from the pores without causing irritation or redness.
- During the third step, your aesthetician will remove impurities using a vortex suction. This helps clean out your pores without leaving behind any scars or pock marks.
- At this stage, your aesthetician will use a special antioxidant serum enriched with hyaluronic acid for maximum skin repair and hydration. The result is beautiful and glowing skin.
- The final stage involves providing you with Daily Essentials to help maintain and protect your beautiful new results. This is an innovative skin care line you’ll only find in the finest medical spas in the country.
Not only does the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa offer the HydraFacial MD, but they also have the only medical grade machine in Victoria that can boost collagen production and reduce wrinkles. This machine, which can only be used under a doctor’s supervision, utilizes specialty serums such as Glysal MD and Dermabuilder.
If you’re ready to experience the amazing results of the HydraFacial MD for yourself, schedule a consultation with Dr. Nhi Le and her licensed staff members at the Fountain of Youth Medical Spa in Victoria, TX today.
We proudly serve the entire Texas gulf coast, including Corpus Christi, Port Lavaca, El Campo, Sugar Land and Houston. To learn more just fill out the form in the top right corner or call 361-576-9100.